Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
XXII is an inclusive company and our goal is to recruit and promote diverse talents. Our job postings are not gender-specific, and the use of masculine language is used to simplify the text.
The Business Development Manager is in charge of finding and opening new markets to sell XXII’s AI solution, leveraging direct and channel sales across Europe.
The sales territories to be chased will be defined by the Chief Revenue Officer.
Your role will be:
1 - to do business development in your territories to quickly understand all the ecosystem and the total available market for XXII’s solutions,
2 - to sell these solutions at a fast pace to meet the challenges of working in a scaleup.
- You overachieve your sales targets of Annual Recurrent Revenues (ARR).
- You handle the entire sales cycle addressing a variety of stakeholders and decision makers up to C-Level executives.
- You scope clients' needs in relation to their use cases and infrastructure, along with their commercial organization.
- You issue commercial proposals relying on internal tools and your knowledge of the client.
- You liaise with the technical team to address complex use cases and infrastructures.
Indirect sales - channel:
- You identify and qualify indirect sales partners for XXII solutions (integrators, distributors, etc.) in your territory to facilitate the formalization of a relationship (contracts, certifications) and their management by the channel manager.
- You manage the indirect sales network in your territory, working closely with the Channel Manager to create a strong bilateral sales dynamic.
- You hold weekly business review meetings with the channel partners in your territory, the channel manager and the chief revenue officer to monitor your prospects and business.
- You influence and build a network with consulting firms advising final clients for them to become promoters of AI technologies and XXII’s solutions for their present and future needs.
- You maintain an up-to-date CRM to keep track of the progress of your commercial leads, identified prospects and their key contacts and organization.
- You contribute to improving internal sales management tools and processes as well as the evolution of product functionalities reflecting the needs of your customers.
- You manage prospects until the first ARR contract is signed and secure a smooth transition with the Account Management team.
- You contribute to the development of XXII's reputation and promote its image and solutions at events and tradeshows, with customers or partners.
Travel time: 30%-50%.
Position based in Paris.